- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Manage SEO team.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes to improve improved and optimized website.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Running PPC campaigns
- At least 2 years of experience working with making and deployment SEO plan.
- Experience with Google services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool.
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- In-depth experience with website analytics, measurement, statistics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Moz,…)
- Working knowledge of social networks: Twitter, Google+, Facebook,..
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Strong organizational, time management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure, independent or in group.